Here we are in the dog days of summer again. Just as the days are getting a bit lazier, it’s time to see the hottest articles at Total Debt Freedom!
We checked into our stats, and here are our top 5 articles from July:
1. Canadian Personal Debt is on the Rise: Learn more about personal debt in Canada in this quick article. It covers a recent report done by the CBC that details how Canadians borrow, where they put it and what they do with the cash. Check it out!
2. You Are Not as Rich as you Think: Want a real look at finances and that attitudes most Canadians have? Check out the article and get ready to have your eyes opened.
3. Save Big On Summer Movies: Looking for a way to save big when you’re thinking of checking out a summer blockbuster? See our tips for cheap ways to catch flicks.
4. How to Cut your Grocery Bill in Half: This is something we can all enjoy. Think you’re spending too much on groceries? View this quick guide as you learn how to save tons of cash on the food you need for your family shopping trips.
5. Reasons to Avoid American Debt Settlement Companies: Thinking of settling or consolidating your debt? Find out why it’s much better to trust a Canadian company than take your business south of the border.
There! A full recap on our five more popular articles. Want to see something specific covered at Total Debt Freedom? Hit the comment section to let us know!
Get a Fast & Free Savings Quote Today
We Negotiate a better deal with the people you owe money to!