There is only a couple weeks left before the children are off school for 2 weeks for Christmas Vacation. Many parents are also out of work at that time and what are you supposed to do with your children for 2 weeks?
The easy answer is “Well, they just got all these new toys under the tree they have lots to play with.” This is true but now is the time to maybe do a little bit extra and many are very cost efficient!
1. Shortly after Christmas many people still have their lights up. Pop Some popcorn, get in the car or camper trailer as a family, turn on some Christmas Music and drive around town to look at all of the lights.
2. Crafts! There are a ton of websites online like vinylcuttingmachineguide.com that can give you craft ideas for you and your kids to do…. even some with some things you may have lying around the house to save money!
3. Go for a winter hike (that is if we end up having a white Christmas) Build a snowman, make some snow angels, have a SAFE snowball fight!
4. Have a Pajama day and snuggle on the couch with some movies
5. Sledding! Find a nice big hill in your town and hit the hill! Make sure you pack a thermos of some hot chocolate for a nice break in between
The big picture is to spend some time with family. Create some new traditions and lots of memories along the way. Take time to reflect and appreciate all that you have around you.
Get a Fast & Free Savings Quote Today
We Negotiate a better deal with the people you owe money to!