Welcome to my favourite time of year, its spring cleaning time. It is time to come out of your slumber, and get motivated. I know for me this is the time when we go through everything in the house and discard what we don’t need and clean up what we keep. This time of year can be real expensive so be conscious of what you are spending to get things done, but some preventative maintenance can save you lots of money in the end.
There are some things that need to be done that we may not think of on an everyday basis. So here is my spring cleaning check list.
- Uncover the Air conditioner and make sure all dust and leaves are cleaned from the side panels.
- Have your ducts and furnace cleaned to make sure that all is clean to optimize efficiency.
- If you have a gas BBQ make sure that the connection has not corroded.
- Once the snow is off the driveway, make sure you wash all the salt off.
- Have the gutters cleaned by Nashville gutter companies.
This is just a quick 5 step check list that if you complete these you will be doing some much needed preventative maintenance. These steps will also help to keep your house running more efficiently and save you money on your monthly utility bills. I usually like to have my check list completed by the end of May. Enjoy the great weather it has been a long winter.
Get a Fast & Free Savings Quote Today
We Negotiate a better deal with the people you owe money to!