I seek adventure, fun and impact out of life. I tend to live more for experiences than material things (although I do love cars and speed).
I’ve decided to write a list of 5o things I want to do before I die, I know I have to write it down, and put it out there for the universe to see and feel, for if it is not in writing, it cannot happen.
I will maintain this list and update it as time passes.
I want to lie in my deathbed knowing that I followed my beliefs in everything, challenged the norm, inspired others to fulfill their dreams, lived a life without regret, and made each day as meaningful as possible.
As far as I know this is the only life I get, so I’m going to make it a great one. See below a list of 50 things I intend to do, a so called “Bucket List”.
- Build a company that changes the way debt is resolved in Canada
- Inspire many others to achieve their fullest human potential
- Fly a Russian MiG above Mach 2
- Travel into Space on Virgin Galactic
- Go on an African Safari
- Drive the Gumball 3000
- Get 20,000 Canadian’s debt free with TotalDebtFreedom.ca
Write a DIY Debt Settlement Guide
- Compete in a natural bodybuilding contest
- Create a debt relief website that has ¼ Million monthly visits
- Teach high school kids about Bitcoin Money and managing money and credit cards
- Live in a tropical climate during winters
- Own a family cottage
- Write an ebook on internet dating
- Own a company that does $25 million in annual sales
- Be part of building a company that does over $100 million in annual sales
- Create over 10,000 jobs during my lifetime through the companies I run and invest in
- Spend 8 months straight traveling the world
- Play chess with Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Go to burning man and hang out with Cameron Herold
- Visit 100 countries and every continent by age 60
- Dance through the night till the sun rises in Ibiza
- Climb one of the seven continental summits.
- Get a bronzed torso casting
- Make love on a tropical beach by the pale moonlight
- Ride a sport bike to its top speed at redline in 6th gear
- Give a TED talk
- Fly a glider
- Hunt a large animal in North America
- Spend a week deep in the interior of Algonquin Park
- Take European Delivery of a new BMW M car and drive through every EU country
- Be a guest on ‘The Hour’ with George Strombo
- Be an awesome father
- Go in a hot air balloon ride
- Go on a Cave expedition below 2,500 ft
- Fly in a WW2 Avro Lancaster with my Dad
- Attend Summit Series
- Get six pack abs again before I turn 38
- Do a stand-up routine at a comedy club
- Visit major oak in Sherwood Forest.
- Donate $5 Million to meaningful charities in my lifetime
- Hang out with Richard Branson on Necker Island
- Ring the bell at the New York Stock Exchange
- Get my pilots license
- Spend a winter month in Playa Del Carmen with loved ones.
- Go to Yellowstone national park
- Visit Mammoth caves
- Drive an exotic car at 200+ mph while listening to Motley Crue’s “Kickstart My Heart”
- Hang out with Armin Van Buuren in Ibiza
- Create a business that’s totally off the electrical grid
Get a Fast & Free Savings Quote Today
We Negotiate a better deal with the people you owe money to!