I got this idea to write this blog from the news I watched on Friday evening. I am a big advocate of online shopping. I love shopping in the comfort of my own home and having all of the goodies delivered to my doorstep. So exciting to get that package in the mail even if it isn’t for you. But when it comes to doing majority of your shopping – which is better? Here’s a comparison:
Positives in Online shopping:
1. When online shopping at sites like We Are Roar you don’t have to worry about fighting for a spot in a busy parking lot, then walking in the icy cold weather to get to the mall only to be very hot inside with your winter coat on.
2. You don’t have to push yourself around a busy store and then stand in a very long lineup just to buy your parcels.
3. When shopping online you are less likely to have something catch your eye to buy yourself (I am SO guilty of this!)
Negatives on Online Shopping:
1. You can only shop with a credit card (Many people are already struggling with Credit Card Debt)
2. You can’t try on clothes or hear / touch / smell the product you are buying.
3. SHIPPING COSTS BEWARE! Not only Shipping costs but perhaps some custom/duty costs if you’re buying from across the border.
Positives of Mall Shopping:
1. More variety of what you are looking for and easier to find what you wanted in different colours or textures
2. Sales that might be in store exclusive!
3. No shipping costs!!
Negatives of Mall Shopping:
1. Spending money on gas and then using that gas to drive aimlessly around the parking lot looking for a spot and then waiting in the line to get out of the parking lot.
2. Crowds. Lots and lots of pushy people that are not always in the Christmas Spirit.
3. Time consuming – going store to store to try to find that perfect gift is not always easy.
Moral of the story: Its a preference really. I personally prefer to do shop online but I occasionally do enjoy a nice walk through a mall with the Christmas music going.
Which do you prefer? Leave a comment below.
Get a Fast & Free Savings Quote Today
We Negotiate a better deal with the people you owe money to!